Agenda Deaf Enterprise,
Consortium meeting 5, Leiden, 15-16 March 2018
Venue: Apothekersdijk 33A, Leiden. Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/6joXaDaJSc62 Contact person: Cees van Egmond
Participants: Miriam Grottanelli, Pia Rizzi, Lynne Barnes, Luigi Lerose, Outi Toura-Jensen, Ole Vestergaard, Ninja Kors, Jade Schiff (Friday0
Interpreters: Lissa Zeviar, Eddie Moriarty
Phone-numbers: See website: http://www.deafenterprise.eu/index.php/phone-numbers
Objectives of the meeting:
- Finalizing the joint curriculum, including learning materials, resources, etc.
- Everything that is needed for the National workshops
Thursday, 9:00 – 17:00
- Welcome, practical matters
- the Curriculum
- Joint Modules
- Modules for Jobseekers
- Modules for Entrepreneurs
- Learning materials
- Resources for trainers, resources for participants
- National Workshops
Programme, participants, materials, registration forms, participation forms, evaluation forms, certificates ...
- The Website
- o What format for the curriculum?
- o What resources for the trainers, the participants?
- o What additional info., videos, learning materials?
- Deaf Enterprise Survey
- o Very few responses:
IT: 4 (+1 hearing person!)
What can we do to get more responses?
6.2 Minutes of the Siena project meeting: approved?
6.2 Evaluation of the Siena TtT workshop
- 5 Date for the final meeting in Preston – May-June 2018. To discuss the results of the national workshops & to finalize the curriculum
- 7 Evaluation of the meeting
- 8 Any other matters